The management team of SAKIPRINT is serious about keeping the environment clean and safe. This positive attitude to preserve and protect the environment gets communicated to the rest of the company and subcontractors. The company always strives to adopt new ways of carrying out its work in a manner that cause no harm to the environment.
With this in mind we have adopted the following principles.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. Use inks that are friendly to the environment.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of a particular fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Ensure harmful substrates and materials are given to experienced waste management companies.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers. Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.